Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

I'm Back!!!

Bismillah

After all, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah. Selawat dan salam buat Rasulullah s.a.w., ahli keluarga, sahabat baginda dan seluruh umat Islam.

Yeah, i'm back! For over a year this blog being left without any entry, oh my! For over a year so much thing had happened. For over a year that full of tears, happiness and blessings.

Yup, so much thing had happened since I left Hospital Klang in June, 2013. Thanks to all JDS staffs there, miss all of you (including my havoc practical mates) and our time together. Yup, so true, banyak sangat perkara berlaku! Kalau sebelum ni aku cerita angah nazmi dah takda (link), about 9 months later, his mom, makji was gone, innalillah wa inna ilaihi raji'un. Kalau dulu aku cerita atuk dah takda (link), bulan 6 tahun ni , just one week before Ramadhan, abang ipar atuk@ my tokngah pun dah kembali ke rahmatullah. Innalillah wa inna ilaihi raji'un. Plus, MH370 case, MH17 case, after all, innalillah wa inna ilaihi raji'un.

The happy side is banglang got married, kakcik got Mika chan! bangah got Imad and kakteh, soon (13 September 2014) will be the happiest bride of the day, insya-Allah, amin...Congratulations!!!

And me??? Got nothing! Of course, not! First, Alhamdulillah, I got my degree last October. It was a happy day + somehow a rush day (coz abah need to go back early) and I just had two pictures of me with mama and abah! What a happy graduation day (Yeah, indeeed, I was happy that day, so what?) How about my friends? Taklah terkilan sangat ramai yang tak ada (most of them involved in HIMMAH 2.0) because we had graduation photoshoot at Pantai Tok Jembal the day before. Second, I became a Kafa teacher at a private school (now, I really miss my students, especially yang paling nakal, amar and akmal, good boy they are). Third, my sv called me and asked me to come to Terengganu, a project is waiting. Yeay!!! Finally, Terengganu, here I come! I'm back, for sure :) Since march (the month I started my project) till now, lots of thing i've learned (buat paper- Recently, I have two published papers, alhamdulillah, join competition Inovasi@UMT- we got Gold! alhamdulillah!!! and of course trial lab work) and I don't want to stop. My project is about protein extraction. Yup, protein, a subject that's killing me inside out. Susah betul nak faham part protein masa degree dulu. And now??? Truly, Allah said tak semua yang kita suka baik untuk kita, dan tak semua yang kita tak suka tak baik untuk kita. Slowly, I fall in love with protein. Aiyoo... Yes, I do love my work right now. And insya-Allah, less than a week I will be a student again! Really hope to  finish my study within 2 years. Tak mau extend ma....

With PEMBINA and ISMA programs-lagi banyak! Panjang sangat nak bagitau satu2 program, lagipun dah lepas kan. Its over a year, right? So, nak cerita the next program je la. Ha, ini dia. Jom3 datang Stadium Tertutup Nilai, 13 September 2014, 5 petang - 11 malam. Let's show our solidarity towards Gaza!


  Wassalam 
*short note: Alhamdulillah Palestine won over Israel

0 comments:

Post a Comment