Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Master's Diaries (Part 3)

Bismillah walhamdulillah

Sholawatuwassalam 'ala rasulillah wa 'ala alihi washohbihi ajma'in...

Having almost 4 hours so-called monthly meeting with my beloved supervisor, so many things I've learned, so many motivational quotes I've heard and yes, I don't want to forget those quotes. So, dear diary, please keep it for me (^_^)

As usual, she wanted to know our progress. Alhamdulillah, currently she is satisfied with my achievement (padahal dalam hati- review paper banyak correction lagi!!!! kalau antioxidant test tak jadi delay la fasa 1!!!!! and so on...and so on....) Tapi, disebabkan dia confident kata my first first phase dah nak habis and my writing is considered finish, anggap je la tu satu doa. Amin.....

Sincerely, bersyukur sangat dapat dia as my SV, dia dah letak dah what I need to achieve within this and that semester, so, what I need is just to follow the flow. And everytime I lose the track, go catch it back. I wish to finish on time! Insya-Allah, amin...

These are the precious words from my 'anggun' SV:

  • An ACADEMICIAN = Someone who's GOOD in RESEARCH + GOOD in WRITING (Am I?)
  • Don't be an ordinary people. Then she started telling us about her friend's excellent supervisee yang dah publish 20 Q1 journal papers dapat biasiswa Pro-Canselor lagi, dan lagi, dan lagi....haha. Dr. kata our department tak ada lagi contoh outstanding student (When she mentioned about this, I make a wish - I WANT TO BE 'THE FIRST OUTSTANDING FOOD SCIENCE MASTER STUDENT'! do pray for me!!!!)
  • Everything has its deadline (if you not meet the deadline, you're dead! -yang ni dia tak cakap (>.<))
  • Waktu ni, you kena belajar CEPAT: Cepat faham, cepat tulis, cepat buat lab (hoho)
  • You kena tahu, WHY ARE YOU HERE? (yang ni dah jawab kat sini link). Yang penting mesti ikhlas dan ada minat. Kena mengaji hari-hari, doa minta kat Allah sejahtera dunia akhirat bukan doa nak habis master je (wah, impressive!)
  • Appreciate whatever comes to you how small it is (indeed, apa yang kita hadapi, temui, rasai, adalah takdir yang terbaik untuk kita)
  • Jadikan yang 'terbaik' tu contoh (Terus ingat kat PEMBINA, jadi contoh untuk mahasiswa- MENERAJU ARUS MAHASISWA, yeah!)
Tipulah kalau kata tak penat masa study ni, tapi orang yang tak penat takkan kenal rehat...Tak percaya? read this:



Sekian, 
*diary untuk peringatan diri sendiri bila rasa nak jatuh nanti. Ada doa dalam cerita, ada harapan saat kecewa (apakah?)





0 comments:

Post a Comment