Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Happy 34th Anniversary Mama and Abah!!!

Bismillah....

Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah
Peace be upon Rasulullah s.a.w., his families, companions and all muslims...

30 October 2014

It has been 34 years they had lived together. The years full of happiness, blessings, tears, screams (haha), and all the s....s....you name it. So, mama, abah, I dedicated this poem to both of you :D

Wondering

I wonder when they were first met
 I wonder where it was
I wonder how it happened
I wonder who were with them
I wonder what they were talking about

I wonder when they decided to live together
I wonder where it had been
I wonder how they had gone through it 
I wonder what they had faced

I'm still wondering........

I wonder how they raise up their kids, nine of them
I wonder what they feel
I wonder when they felt sick (seriously, it's hard to know that they were sicked)

Maybe this song has some of the answers

All I know is they've met, lived and been together with love, the love from the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, love made in heaven


Happy 34th Anniversary Mama, Abah!!!


Love,
Aya










0 comments:

Post a Comment